Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Hunt 2012

And last of the Easter posts... I think. This was Xander's very first Easter Egg hunt (well we did one at home with him last year but he only crawled around, this is his first REAL Easter Egg Hunt). It was hosted by our church and there were approximately 1 billion kids there! Xander was in kiddie heaven!

He got to meet the Easter Bunny!  He cruised by saying "Hi! Hi Bunny, Hi!"

The Dads got to "hide" he eggs


On your marks... get set... GO!



I know it looks like I am telling Xander to take that girls eggs, but I was pointing 
and SHE swooped in - I swear!
Xander's entourage



Then he got to do what he really came for... the park
And of course, cookies and what we thought was water but turned out to be really sugary lemonade

1 comment:

  1. You guys have WAY too many easter festivities! :) I'm sure Xander collected enough candy to keep him well stocked until Halloween. And for your question...I think with baby #2 on the way, you should definitely get the trailer. We got a nice Burley two person trailer off of craigslist for a great price!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips